Thursday, February 4, 2021

I am still here, but no longer on Facebook-

I am still here, but have decided it best for me to leave Facebook.  

I have enjoyed Facebook, the many friends on board there, posting every image I could source to post onto the Facebook group Velocette Motorcycles,  as well as Facebook group The Velocette Workshop , By dropping off Facebook, all images I have posted will be automatically removed  - thousands I have posted over the years, together with the stories that accompanied the photos, drawings and images -  

Will be now be concentrating my efforts onto this blog - 

I have left the running of my Facebook group The Velocette Workshop, to my nephew Cade - and hopefully he will continue with it, if he decides to stay on the social media - Facebook  -



No comments:

Post a Comment