Thursday, November 30, 2023

I'll Be 'Keeping On Keeping On'- for now -

My plans on retiring by the end of the year, is not working out.


I still have a shed full of customers bikes, that I had hoped to have at least a few done by now, and I need my stock and inventory to be able to work on them. I might do like Roy Smith did in England, and put the Velocette Parts Department upstairs, and free up a bit of the main buildings floor area.


Also, with my monthly from Social Security at less then $800, I need to see if I can work out how to do jobs more timely, to get cash flow working. I am feeling well again, and seem to have my heart issue sorted - so far.
I will be starting to do a bit of restocking of the standard consumables used on Velocettes like gaskets, oil filters, fuel petcocks, chains and sprockets. Also work out some specialty parts and services to offer. I have a pretty long list of items and services in mind.


I have lots of new customers this year, that I am happy to continue to help out.




No comments:

Post a Comment