Thursday, July 11, 2019

The Ed Gilkison / Geoff Blanthorn School of Velocette -  our friendship ukulele
for  Alfred Dahne 

Had a treat that the kids stopped by for a while on Sunday, while here I grabbed a very special ukulele I had gotten in earlier from Mim Ukes, a little Ohana SK25 ( all solid mahogany Soprano) .

Alfred Dahne -the foreign exchange student from Germany, that had been staying at my step brother Shane Hostetler and his wife Anna Hostetler's, for a school year. Alfred was in the thick of everything & 'all in' during our Velocette school, Alfred was coming over on Monday with his folks and brother , and would miss seeing the group, so I had all the kids sign a ' frendship uke' ,that I would surprise Alfred with on Monday, to help remind him of his friends here & the fun times in the shed. 















No comments:

Post a Comment