Saturday, July 2, 2022

Piecing Brian's MSS together

This is a 'Built in Lakebay' Velo special that has been a shop project for many years. with most of the pieces for Brian's bike being sourced from my shop's attic / second handy department. I have settled on using a spare type 35 Velo Scrambler frame. I rebuilt the gearbox, and Webb front forks for it some time ago. Also sourced the Chronometric Speedometer and Tachometer with their drives, and the Axtmann, made in Germany CNC machined alloy primary chaincase set. Am now in the 'fitting' stage, of building up the project. I have a few bikes in the shed I am either piecing together, or doing complete rebuilds, and will be setting them uo on their assembly stands- and off their temporary stands- Once everthing is fitted, then will be taken apart and painted, etc then reassembled

No comments:

Post a Comment