Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thankful for friends -(:o)
Aleksey Kravchuk, back in New York, had called some time ago, asked if I could keep an eye open for a MSS/KSS frame, to build into a Mk7 KTT race bike. Shortly after, I was contacted that one of the Velo guys from California had passed away, and was there anything I wanted, or was looking for, from the estate -clearing his shed-. Turned out he had a KSS frame!
I called Alex - who sent payment - and frame was yesterday delivered to me by Dave Jorgenson, who transported it up here to Washington for me. 
Then Dave , brings in a fishing tackle box , and says " this is for you" a few things I found in Ron's stuff, a gift from me - for all those Guzzi Falcone parts you gave me - years ago" 
Now got to get the frame to the FedEx and off to New York! -(:o)



No comments:

Post a Comment